Friday, November 16, 2012

2009 Carter Family Christmas Photo
Welcome to Our new blog.  Please be patient while we set it up and learn how to blog. The idea of this blog is to share all our love and memories of Amanda as well as how our family is doing now. Its also to help get Amanda's Foundation going. I will be posting (DeeDee) as well as RJ and Heidi. Heidi is determined to get Amanda's foundation up and running. Trying to get the foundation going has become a task to overwhelming for myself. I hope all of you will feel free to share your love and memories of Amanda. It warms my heart to hear stories about her and see that she is remembered. I also would like this to be a place for others that are hurting to be able to share their thoughts and feelings. I will do my best to keep the posts happy but please know sometimes they are going to be dark and may not be easy to read. After all this has been the darkest time of our life and sometimes its hard to see the light. We all need a place where we can feel safe to express all our feelings. Heidi will keep the posts updated with new up comings such as fundraisers and blood drives. She as well will post about her journey of her and Amanda. I hope to hear form all of you. Looking forward to hear your love and memories of Amanda as well as your memories of your loved ones. Thank you and God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love the colors, not too light, just right! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete